Saturday, February 19, 2011

Last night...

After work I decided to take a skate around my neighborhood, random hills and whatnot and i get to the end of my block coming home and see a 10 year old and a 14 year old with skateboards, so I was like, do you have a light we could plug into an extention cord? I have a mini ramp and I'm bored and only have one light and I need two to skate... So this random 14 year old kid ended up killin it super hard doing some crazy bonelesses and little kid style pivot noseblunt grab ins like crazy....


 Can't tell from the picture but he held it behind his back,
but still indy somehow...

 If you don't use meunster and another kind of cheese,
you're doing it wrong...
 And apparently my moms keeps it classy while
doing the bills with the 99 bananas


No comments:

Post a Comment